Video: Gloam

I came across this beautifully created short animation, and fell in love with the spooky yet gentle woodland creature Gloam. I can't wait to show my boys tonight, we've got plans to design/build a pint-sized haunted house out of cardboard boxes in order to begin prepping for Halloween. This movie will provide a great ending to the night, we'll sit in our newly created haunted house eating cookies while listening to the fire crackle in the background. Sounds like a perfect October night to me, good thing everything always goes according to plan when little children are involved...

Hhmmm, Better keep my fingers crossed.




Gloam from We Are The Forest on Vimeo.

Follow the link here to see the 'behind the scenes' shot breakdown. I'm always fascinated by process, and it was really interesting to see.