Product: As It Lays

OK, so not really a product in a traditional sense of the word, of a tangible good, but when you look at the definition of product; "An article or substance that is manufactured or refined for sale" - thanks google, it does, sort of, as a long shot, make sense, though it definitely should more likely fall under Artist Wednesday... 

Wait...
I just realized, again, that it's already Tuesday... I seem to recall knowing that earlier today, yet somehow I forgot it at some point. I was sick yesterday and over the weekend (as was Loreen, Merrick and Keiran - what a gong show household that was), and somehow I've only just now recalled that today is Tuesday, not Monday. OK. I just blew my own mind. Perhaps I'm not yet 100%, well, my whole post order may be screwed up this week... Probably not Fridays though.
Lets get on with it.

As It Lays is an artistic video-portrait web series of celebrity interviews of Los Angeles' celebrated icons by artist Alex Israel. He's interviewed quite the range of individuals, from Quincy Jones, James Caan, and Rick Rubin, to Michael Chow and Phyllis Diller. At times these are absolutely hysterical, occasionally insightful, and at other times deranged. Take what you will from them, but Alex is doing something different here, and I quite enjoyed most of it...









See more of them here.