Product: Edible Spray Paint!?


I'm usually a purveyor of food that are as natural as possible for my family, I'm not always pushing organic, but we do make an honest effort at healthy choices. I typically avoid as much pre-package foods, mixes and toppings as possible (I won't lie, they do come in handy at times...). However, as a father of two wee imps, who on occasion refuse to eat in accordance with any sort of edicate whatsoever (there are still stains on the upper reaches of the dining room walls from last weeks tomato based pasta sauce), I think this new line of 'food finish' to be hilariously ingenious! What a fun way to make a meal a little more attractive! Now this can give a whole new meaning to the 24 Karot carrot cake! Just imagine eating baby blue brussel sprouts, or brilliant red broccolli? Even if it doesn't win big with the boys, I know it's at least peaked MY interest! Though, the gold coated Chicken may be taking it a bit too far for my liking...

For some added food fun, take a look at the new line of edible spray paints from The Deli Garage Food Cooperative in Germany. Very cool concept, and the company's product branding is pretty awesome too. Check out more of their awesome products here.




The Deli Garage

The Deli Garage

The Deli Garage


The Deli Garage